The Leisure Tour - 4 hrs
$115.00 p/person (minimum cost of $280.00)
( Includes admission to Larnach Castle Gardens)
Designed to show off the best of Dunedin and the beginning of the Peninsula.
- Leisurely drive through city highlights to Baldwin Street - the world's steepest street!
- Take some photos from the spectacular Signal Hill lookout
- A brief tour of the upper Botanic Gardens to whet the appetite
- Contrast New Zealands first and oldest University with New Zealands newest and most advanced Stadium
- The spectacular Edwardian era Dunedin Railway Station is our next stop, which is also home to the Taieri Gorge Scenic Railway and the NZ Sports Hall of Fame.
- We move on to the Rotary Park Lookout at the beginning of the Peninsula High Road. Unparallelled views and photo opportunities abound.
- From Highcliff Road we travel to Larnach Castle (New Zealands only castle). The Castle gardens have been rated as 'Gardens of International Significance'. You may wish to tour the Castle (entry to the interior of the Castle is an additional cost), or simply admire the garden and enjoy some refreshments from the Castle Ballroom.
- Travel down Castlewood Road and along the Peninsula harbourside to St Clair Beach and Esplanade.
- Following the hills around St Clair we travel back to your destination where the tour concludes.
Pick up time : On Demand