Terms & Conditions
- For tours that have been booked and paid in advance, we will accept cancellations in writing/email to Freedom Tours.
- Our refund policy is as follows (unless agreed in writing at the time of booking the tour):
- 10 - 30 days prior to the departure date of the tour, we will refund 80% of the tour price paid.
- Less than 10 days prior to the departure of the tour, no refund will be made.
- Once the tour has commenced, no refund will be made.
- Infants 0 - 2 years are free, 3 - 15 years are charged at the adult rate less 30%.
- Infants are welcome - please advise at the time of booking if a child seat is required.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Terms & Conditions:
The term 'Freedom Tours' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars.
- Online payments will appear on your credit card statement as SHQ*Freedom Tours
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
•From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws New Zealand